- Manager/Coaches/ Parents will receive a one (1) game suspension if ejected during an in-house game.
- Manager/Coaches/Parents who are ejected for a 2nd occurrence will appear before the Board of Directors and appropriate action will be considered upon discretion.
- Manager/Coaches/Parents will appear before the Board of Directors if behavioral issues arise during games and appropriate action will be considered upon the Board’s discretion.
- Manager/Coaches/Parents shall remain unconditionally supportive of the Spring Youth Baseball Organizations’ commitment to the ideals of good sportsmanship, team play, honesty, loyalty, courage and respect for authority.
- Likewise, Manager/Coaches/Parents shall remain sensitive to the physical and emotional well-being of the players on his/her team.
- Manager/Coaches/Parents will be positive role models. They will display and instill in their players the principals of good sportsmanship and team play.
- Manager/Coaches/Parents will conduct themselves in a manner that best serves the interest of the players. They will do their best to model a positive attitude to their players.
- Manager/Coaches/Parents will ensure that whether they win and/or lose a game, teams do so in a manner, which exhibits respect and good sportsmanship.
- Manager/Coaches/Parents will treat all players, parents, spectators, and league officials with respect and not ridicule or demean anyone.
- Manager/Coaches/Parents will provide instruction in a manner that is constructive and supportive, teaching the game of baseball to the best of their ability.
- NO Manager/Coach/Parent at any time shall, lay a hand upon, push, shove, strike, or threaten to strike an official or player. In the event that the Welfare and Safety of a Player, Parent, Coach, Umpire or other party is of concern, the Troy Police will be contacted
- For the offending individual this will result in an immediate suspension from all Spring Youth Baseball activities until the next Full Board meeting
Spring Youth Baseball Board of Directors reserves the right to intervene at their Descretion
No dogs are allowed on the Premises with the exception of Service Dogs.
No Smoking Policy
Spring Youth Baseball complex is a non smoking, non dipping complex
Permission to use Photos
As a parent or Guardian registering to play at Spring Youth Baseball you are granting permission to use your players likeness in photos. Such use includes the display, distributions, publications, transmissions or otherwise use of photographs, images and/or videos taken for use in materials that include, but may not be limitied to, printed materials such as Brochures, Newsletters, Videos and digital images used on Spring Youth Baseballs Website and Social Media Pages, such as Facebook and for Spring Youth Baseball’s Fundraising Events.
Non Discrimination Policy
Spring Youth Baseball does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all players, families, coaches, volunteers, subcontractors, and vendors.